Saturday, January 24, 2009

Flourish: Special Offer for My Blog Readers


If you are in church leadership of any kind, you don't want to miss Flourish Conference 2009. This event will feature some of the most popular speakers and authors in the United States including Chris Seay, Albert Mohler, Rick McKinley, Ed Stetzer, Margaret Feinberg, Joel Hunter, James Merritt, Matthew Sleeth, Gabe Lyons and others. Not only that, it is extremely affordable and will be held in an intimate setting where you will be able to personally interact with many of the speakers and other leaders like yourself.

I want to offer an additional incentive for my blog readers. I want to give you 25% off your registration fee. If you are a reader of this blog, simply go to FlourishConference.com and click "register." After giving your personal information, you will be asked if you have a discount code. If you are interested in attending, simply email me at jonathan@jonathanmerritt.com  with "Flourish Discount" in the subject line and I will reply with a discount code to place in this slot that will take 25% off the registration fee. 

Register NOW! Don't miss this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds interesting Jonathan...Other than your father - none of the speakers names are familiar to me.

Just giving a sort of RSVP. I can't make it - but thanks for the offer.